will i ever have a baby ?

stacey1985

Asked by stacey1985 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ummm,more details??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• definitely agree..more details would be more helpful to understand you situation more.
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• have you tried
    tthomas1992

Answer by tthomas1992 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• You must be having problems conceiving

Answer by louise2 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• well I hope for you that you will. But even if you have problems theres so many way the modern medicine can help you. Good Luck
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• sorry yes ive been trying for 4 years been and had tests done at the doctors and everything was fine just dont understand it
    stacey1985

Comment by stacey1985 (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• So sorry you feel this way. I know you aren't actually expecting to find an answer here, but what you will find is a lot of support and encouragment. Good luck!
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 2:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I'm not sure what you could do to up your chances, but I want to send you big bunches of baby dust and hope you get the + sign soon!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• thank you i hope so to :)
    stacey1985

Comment by stacey1985 (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Have you guys tried not having a baby, not trying to get pregnant? I've heard of so many who have had trouble conceiving, stop trying, and get pregnant. Maybe you're stressing about getting pregnant too much. There are also fertility retreats you and DH can go to -- http://www.parentingweekly.com/preconception/preconception_information/fertility_retreats.htm
    that can help you relax!!
    Either way, good luck!!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2010