My period came on two days ago and last nite my husband and I had sex and after

he checked and there was no blood but when i woke up and like 3 hours later i started bleeding again...can anyone tell me whats going on ....and needless to say we have been having sex for a month unprotected, is it possible to be pregnant and still have ur period

poohkie79

Asked by poohkie79 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sex can staunch the flow for awhile

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• what she said.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• With arousal, our bodies often shut off the faucet (if you get what I mean) in order for us to produce natural lubricant. And then bleeding will resume after everything had calmed down.

And yes, you absolutely can get pregnant during your period and you can have a period while pregnant.....I did with my first.
    toydiva65

Answer by toydiva65 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• yes its possible. if you have any doubts, go see your doctor. GL
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It is possible, although they are not technically periods. But, you are most likely not pregnant. Like the other girls said, our bodies sort of "turn off" the flow during sex.

When I was in middle school, I took a swimming class, and my period would stop during swimming. I still wore a tampon though! But after swimming, it would be completely clean. Wet... but clean.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 9:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2010