Mice problems?

We recently started seeing a couple of little mice in our house we have put traps down and and those ultrasonic things and bait and nothing is working does anyone have any good idea of how to get them out.

Asked by sweet_mamaof3 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Well if you have seen 2 that means there are at least 20 of them, if you don't want a cat, I agree with lisa89! If you use poison, be sure to keep it out of your kiddos and pets reach,,, if you already have a cat don't use the poison because the cat may eat one of the dead mice! I always had luck with peanut butter on the old fashioned traps!

Answer by kimigogo at 2:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Snap traps with peanut butter.

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Glue traps work pretty well. And poison bait usually does the trick eventually. If you put some out & it seems they arent eating it after a few days then move it. They will eventually eat it.

Answer by lisa89j at 2:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Oh I agree with Kimigogo about 2 =20. You never have just one or two. You might only see that many but they are there some where!

Answer by lisa89j at 2:37 PM on Nov. 5, 2010