What brand and scent of candle do you like?

I love both Yankee and PartyLite candles. My favorites are Yankee's Buttercream, and PartyLite I like the vanilla and they used to have one called new leaf and aloe but i haven't seen it in a while. I love food scented candles though lol. And I burn them A LOT during the holidays!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yankee Candle:

Fresh cut roses
    Sun and Sand
    OCean Water
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I sell Scentsy, so that's what I love. They discontinued my absolute fave - African Mahogany. For Fall I am also loving Autumn Sunset, for the kitchen I love Reggae Sunset (it's lemony), and another general one I love is Clarity.

Fun question thanks!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 2:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Any that smell of cinnamon

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I've never tried Scentsy. Is it expensive? What are the candles made of? I love the PartyLite ones because they burn clean, the wax doesn't get hot enough to burn a child if it's spilled, and the wicks are completely lead free and 100% cotton. I'm really concerned with air quality in my home so that makes a big difference. I've heard of Scentsy before, but I know nothing about it. Willing to learn more though, since I LOVE candles.
    AprilDJC

Comment by AprilDJC (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Right now I'm burning some that I got on clearance. Berries & Cedar and Oatmeal Cookies. I'm thinking of putting up a few Christmas decorations, now. ;-)
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 2:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• a neighbor of mine makes homemade candles they are a candle and body lotion in one.. i love them and they are great prices.. Sunwashed linen is so great!!
    19withtwins

Answer by 19withtwins at 3:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2010