I dont know what to eat!

Everything is making me sick right now! I just found out Im pregnant and Im attributing it to that. Chicken is a definite no go. We dont eat red meat and Im lactose intolerant. Ive been munching on veggies but those arent satisfying me. Pasta maybe?

Aqua_Jen

Asked by Aqua_Jen at 2:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• how about crackers?
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Keep trying different things. Pasta, even tofu (mixed into something if you want) or soymilk.
    Crackers are always good, ginger anything can help settle your tummy.
    Just keep trying things, and see what stays down.
    Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• crackers, chicken noodle soup, pasta and oatmeal was my diet for the first half of my pregnancy.
    but i still morning sicknessed all these things up also.
    so good luck to you.

i also tried gingerale and gatorade.
    but i seriously lived off saltines for a very long time.

sorry hope you feel better soon. i know how badly it sucks... :(
    meggo66

Answer by meggo66 at 2:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• eat ANYTHING that you can hold down. You can always get your protein from other things (a lot of pregnant woman have meat aversions...) fish, nuts, legumes, and there are also other vegetarian proteins. I read somewhere that in the beginning of pregnancy, the baby takes SO little nutrition from the mother, that it does not matter what you eat, as long as you eat. Eat what you crave! Women crave foods because there is something IN that food that their body wants or needs. (Unless it is a non food item... THEN talk to your doc!) If the thought of a food makes you queezy, don't even try it. You will probably gag, and puke it up.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 9:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2010