who's looking forward to labor?

I'm 36 wks and can't wait to go into labor and have the baby already. He's kicking me like crazy and I feel so uncomfortable. I know labor is very extremely painful, but I can't wait so the baby can come out soon!! I just hate been pregnant i guess ...........

Amy2079

Asked by Amy2079 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• U can get an epidural for the pain,it won't hurt the baby. The sooner labor starts the sooner u will hold your bundle of joy!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• me!!!! i'm full term just waitin on this little one to make his/her presence known. i'v been out walking most of the day but so far it hasnt worked. i'm not looking forward to the pain, especially since i'll most likely have back labor again, but i can wait to hold my baby!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I love labor!! It is exciting, hard work, and so rewarding. I looked forward to labor and birth both times. My first was completely unmedicated in a hospital, and my second was born at home. Birth is awesome!
    squish

Answer by squish at 3:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I look forward to having the baby, not the labor...I'm not one for pain. But to hold that little one? I'll deal with it
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 3:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Im 13 weeks but im already ready for my C-section! I want to hold my little bundle of joy!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 4:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• LOVED IT
    cuteness13983

Answer by cuteness13983 at 5:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Am I weird when I say that I loved labor? I mean I didn't like being in pain, but I think it is the MOST rewarding pain you will EVER feel in your ENTIRE life. And the feelings you get afterward, is like a drug induced high (unless you are doped up on drugs... then you ARE having a drug induced high!! lol) I am only 7 weeks-ish, and I can not wait. I am already doing my birth plan!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 9:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2010