con't ...was that called for??? adult content

first of all i didn't say i slammed the door i closed it a little harder...NOT SLAMMED and also that's not the worst of our problems...no where close...I wasn't looking to be criticized and be told I'm childish...far from it .I work (around my kids schedule), come straight home take care of the kids and all household chores ...all i do is for my family,but that your opinions, i guess!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• you asked for opinions on what happened and got them.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• exactly..it's our oppinons which you asked for and our oppionions are what you got. I still feel it's childish on both your parts.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• well maybe you should had better details. You if you dont want our opinions THEN DONT ASK
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• No need to be defenseive honey. Of course he was wrong. But you were alittle too. The only thing you can control is your behavior. So if you feel upset give yourself time and don't close doors loudly. Tell him how you feel without being dramatic. Maybe he'll react differently to you.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• *opinions
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I'm bad about not really saying all that I mean, too. No, he shouldn't have said what he said. And hopefully he realizes that. I'd be pissed if I were you. But, I'm sure he was reacting to what you said, he just went overboard. He also probably let lose how he's been feeling, like he's been bottling things up, and it just exploded. Talk with him tonight. Hopefully he apologizes. He should. And after he does, you apologize, too. This really should be the end of whatever you guys are fighting about, make this the end. This is not a good thing, fighting so much. It's making you both miserable. Work it out. Make this ugly, nasty exchange of words a segway(sp?) towards working it out.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I think maybe some counseling to learn how to communicate would be the best thing. Men communicate one way, women another, so a lot of times things get lost in translation. No, he shouldn't have said that, it was out of anger. But, you were mad too. We've all said and done things when angry that we wished we could take back later. Chalk it up to a learning experience and move on to better things. Good luck, mama.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Well if you are looking for people to agree with you, this isn't the place. Fact is, you were both childish. You got mad because he didn't answer you the way you thought he should, then proceeded to act out, like a child does. He was childish in not letting it go and calling you names.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2010