decorating... BIG or small?

Do you decorate BIG or small or Christmas/Kwana/Hannukah?
Me personally I decorate HUGE! From the top t the bottom the inside and out! Lights, bathroom sets, place sttings, garland, the whole shebang.... How about you?

JoLee12345

Asked by JoLee12345 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• We decorate BIG for Diwali.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• sorry, Kwanza... i spelled it wrong! And awesome pixie!
    JoLee12345

Comment by JoLee12345 (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Well, I just put up my tree last night and decorated the house.. I don't think I went all out, there is plenty I still want to buy to decorate with, but I am sure my husband would say it looks just fine and NOT to buy anything more! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I think I decorate pretty big, but only on the inside of the house for the most part.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 7:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Small. It usually takes my husband a lot of nagging before he even agrees to get a Christmas tree. I think he sees them as being pointless (especially spending the money on decorations and such), though I wish our home would feel a little bit more festive during the holidays.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 1:11 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My husband loves to do it. He loves all the pretty stuff. I could take it or leave it. So he is over the top. Every room has to be just so!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2010