Why O why????

Why r so many women on here mean, nasty and negative towards other women...this is a site to support our women...not knock them down ....is it your jealous?....Not being pleased by your man?...lol!!!.....or your just a straight up BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• yep. And this is supportive how??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• All of the above for me. Yes I am very jealous of someone else's man when they call them a asshole. Oh how I wish my man would call me that... Yes I'll admit I AM a straight up bitch. I'm to blunt. If you dont want opinions then dont ask.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• idk i think it might be that they have nothing better to do but cut people down on cm to make themselves feel better about themselves that the way i look at it so it doesn't hurt as much when someone is mean to me
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It's not the same thing for each woman. Or for each woman with each question, or time of the day/week/month. IDK. I get annoyed with certain people, with certain questions. I get annoyed with the way some people answer some posts, and get nasty with them! It's not always about being bitchy. It's about being annoyed. Annoyed for different reasons, either the same question gets asked over and over. Or the person (myself included:) ) doesn't clearly state all she needs to say, so those that answer really don't have anything nice to say. It happens. Some people just refuse to say anything mean, no matter what. Some are the opposite. Some are just plain stupid, and can't say anything intelligent to save their souls. There is plenty of support. Just like there is plenty of bashing. It goes in cycles.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I agree with you Raine2001...well said!!!
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Why thank you Angie! muah!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• i know, i don't understand that , i don't see why they have to be so insesitive and ugly,and so rude.WHAT'S WRONG WIYH THEM?????
    juana67

Answer by juana67 at 4:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• MAYBE THEY ARE HAVING A BAD DAY BUT THAT'S NOT NO REASON TO TAKE IT OUT ON EVERYBODY ELSE OR MAYBE THEY HAVE SOMETHING SERIUS GOING ON WELL WHAT EVER IT IS I HOPE THEY WAKE UP AND SEE THE BAD THING ABOUT THE WAY THEY TALK TO OTHERS.AND REALIZE THAT IT HURTS.
    juana67

Answer by juana67 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I have found very few mean women. I have found some to be sarcastic or with a dark sense of humor. Many of them just don't suffer fools gladly. I know I don't. I do try to keep 99% of what I say positive.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Some are rude on here.. very true but I always look at it as a different point of view. Don't always like them but its coming from someone else who has or hasn't been in the type of situation.. if its on someone elses ? And I feel they are bein attacked by alot of commenters I give my opinion in a supportive way... if I can some I can not like the should I have an affair with the ex or something. But they are just different opinions.. we askdoesnt mean we will always get what we like
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2010