What type of hair do you have and what do you do with it??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 3:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i have shoulder length frizzy curly hair but i straighten it and then curl it with the fat curling iron. my husband does't understand. why do i straighten my hair just to curl it again. i say because i want pretty curls not ugly frizzy curls. lol
    cuteness13983

Answer by cuteness13983 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I HAVE LONG STRAIGHT BLONDE HAIR. I DO A DIFFERENT DO EVERY DAY........I PREFER IT DOWN BUT WITH 2 KIDS IT JUST HAS TO GO UP SOMEDAYS. LOL.
    SANDYCAT

Answer by SANDYCAT at 3:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Long, straight, flat hair. It simply will not do anything so I don't fight it.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I have longish, mostly straight but sometimes wavy hair. I wash, brush, and am out the door lol. I hardly ever style it..
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• short thick redish brown hair with bangs to the side. i pretty much dont' do anything to my hair but keep it down because it's try forver to style and it never hold anyway.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Its short-medium length, thick with a bit of wave/texture, and layered. I use either a volumizer or texturizer, blowdry for volume, spray the roots with Chi Helmet Head spray, and tousle with my fingers to separate. Its fairly easy to handle, and I can wear it straighter, or scrunch to bring out more wave. Most hairdressers love getting ahold of it.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I have medium length, brown, curly hair. I LOVE it! Every morning I wash it, rake some Bouncy Cream through it, scrunch it and go.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 3:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Longish wavy hair. I just have it cut so it lies well without doing anything but running a brush through it from time to time.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• now its very fine from the post partum hair loss i had from having my 2 babies
    it used to be fine but alot of it & now its pretty fine it sucks & hard to deal with at times but worth it i wish it didn't happen both times its going to take a long time to recover from this, i hope sooner then later
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Thick, medium length wavy hair. I usually just wear it down. I used to striaghten it a lot, but it my hair started to show breakage. So I let it air dry and wear it as it is.
    FLAngel981

Answer by FLAngel981 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2010