Is this normal this early in pregnancy?

I know women don't start to lactate until late in the pregnancy, but im 15 weeks pregnant almost 16, and ive noticed that on my nipples there is white on them. I shower every day, infact I'm sort of a health freak, but I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen this early in pregnancy.
Is this normal or am I just really really really horrible at cleaning my body?!?!?!

also, i use pink body wash so i dont think its the body wash?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I started to lactate around 20 weeks with my first pregnancy. It was not all the time, it was sporadic, and it was not actual milk, but colostrum, and yes it was perfectly normal.

this is kinda gross but the first time I found out I was leaking, I guess I was lying on my side and putting pressure on my boob the wrong way, and I guess I leaked some stuff on my bf's back...gross!! So make sure not to put any odd pressure on your breasts!! lol
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I started to lactate at 10 weeks and thought it meant I was losing the baby. I was wrong LOL Its perfectly normal every woman is different and there is nothing to worry about.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2008