Did you have big hair and wear shoulder pads in the 80's? Do you wish it would come back into style?

wellnessgirl

Asked by wellnessgirl at 3:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Everything comes back in time. The jeggings that are out now are JUST like a pair of jeans I had in the 80s, we just didn't call them jeggings. Now all the teenagers today think they've found something new - I find it hilarious!

Answer by missanc at 3:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• YES, YES and no lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• LOL my mom wore shoulder pads. i was born in the 80's so of course it was too early for me to wear that stuff but i remember wearing my mom's clothes as a little girl and the shoulder pads in her shirts. hahaha. no- i don't wish it would come back in style! i think the 80's look should stay in the 80's! =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• LOL Fun question! Yep, I had some HUGE shoulder pads and entirely too much hairspray for my big ol' do. LMAO No way would I ever wear them again. It was awful!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I did not wear shoulder pads. Though I did have the wall o'hair, wore acid washed jeans with zippers on the sides, high tops, scrunchy socks, jean jacket, and a swatch. I was cool. Rave and Salon Selectives profited greatly from my endeavors. You mean it has gone out of style? The part of WI I live in, I see at least one poofy bangs person a day.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I didn't have big hair, but I did wear shoulder pads. And no, I didn't want 80's fashions to come back in style, but I see them all the time when shopping.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yes, I did, and I had long really thick hair. And I loved shoulder pads because I'm one of those people who actually need them....I have very narrow shoulders...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I didn't wear shoulder pads, but I wore the big shirts, leggings and had the big hair:)
    A lot of the 80 styles are back! The leggings, neon colors, big shirts....
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:03 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I had big hair, but I didn't wear shoulder pads. And, no, I don't wish it would come back in style.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• yes big hair, teasing & lots of hairspray, zippers on everything & tight everything with colourful makeup haha too funny
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2010