Tonssss of discharge.......(TMI) adult content

Ok well first off let me say I don't have any infections or anything.....the past two weeks I've have creamy white discharge that turned into clear discharge (ALOT) and then last night it went back to white and today it's clear. Todays discharge has been the most I've ever had enough to soad through my undies. Earlier I went to the bathroom and there's pink in the discharge??!! None when I wiped just in my undies. It's not red just pink...anyone know what this could be?? It's scary because I've never had it before!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you getting ready to start your period? Because it sounds like your hormones. When you have excess estrogen it will increase a milky white discharge and decrease like that. Also are you extra active sexually and/or physically such as extra movement type activities than normal that can also trigger and extra thick discharge. But usually its hormonally triggered. The pink is what would concern me. Are you pregnant ? You didnt actually say what you physical situation is, that is also a factor... so its hard to say exactly. If you use condoms and some of a broken condom gets stuck your body expells a discharge to clean itself so...maybe that ...does it itch, or have a strong oder? Theres alot of reasons...
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 3:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Its sounds scary to stay on the safe side better make a Dr. appt.
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• No it doesn't itch or have an odor and I haven't had any type of changes in activity. I took a test Tues and it was negative but according to fertility friend I would only be 10dpo. My last period was Sept. 26. Would starting your period cause you to have discharge for 2 weeks?? I just got on track with having regular periods about 3 months ago and now it's screwed up again.....
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• sounds like ovulation
    LWESTBROOKS

Answer by LWESTBROOKS at 4:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• could be implantation bleeding...i'd test in another week or so.
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2010