I had a dream *do you do dream interps??***

So I never did breastfeed either of my kids, i tried with both, but whatever wasn't for me. I tried to pump for my 2nd and wasn't getting much out, although like ever hour id go to pump...

So my dream i had i was pumping breast milk, and got like a gallon out of each breast *ok prob no realistic* but i was so excited, and dont remember seeing a baby in my dreams so what do you think this means??

anikahaynes1

Asked by anikahaynes1 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• well i don't interpret dreams but i believe it could mean maybe you wanting so bad or even feeling guilty about not being able to brestfeed your babies.,but don't feel guilty it's just not for everybody.it's not your fault,don't dwell on it.it can still happen maybe with some reading up or vidios or maybe even a friend that does breastfeed and had problems can help i wish i could do more for you good luck and best wishes to you with all.
    juana67

Answer by juana67 at 3:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2010