When did you get your earliest bfp?

I am ttc right now and am 11dpo, and had a negative test this morning. I know that's early but it seems that many people find out even earlier, so I'm wondering when you got your earliest positive test, and what brand it was. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i purchased pregnancy test STRIPS On line and I got a positive result the day I was officially late. P.s. these are much more cost effective than tests and just as accurate. I got mine for 40 cents a strip and that included the cost of shipping. If you are ttc I would definitely look into this
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I also didnt get a pos. until the day my period was supposed to come...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I got a BFP 10 days post ovulation, and 9 days post conception; I guess it truly depends on one's own body, and their levels of HCG...

I used EPT the first test... (line was very faint! but I did test mid-day) I then used the digital 12 hours later on first morning urine, BFP within 15 seconds.. I bought a 3 pack, that included 2 regular tests and 1 digital, as I honestly wanted to be sure I had enough tests since I am so impatient LOL!

I would wait a few days and retest, gl!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2008