Have you ever heard of Key Jobs Online? Is it a scam?

http://www.keyjobsonline.com/sra1/

I went to to this website and it stated: These companies are all FREE TO SIGN UP WITH. This work consists of filling out online forms on Google, Yahoo and other ppc companies . You are required to enter text into the online forms with the information that is provided and then sort them out into several categories.

Is this a scam?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 3:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• DON'T DO IT! They have a rating of F!

Key Jobs Online @ BBB
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My friend "keys" at home, but she had to go to a three hour training class. So not all keying jobs are scams. I will say it's hardly worth her time, she doesn't make very much.
    Is there a number you can call so you can talk to a real person?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I never heard of them. Always check out any business with the BBB before signing up for something like this.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• ALWAYS check EVERYTHING out on the Better Business Bureau!

If it isn't listed... ask them if they can contact them to set up an account or ask the company if they are affiliated with them in any way.

Good luck!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Thanks guys I almost signed up... I guess I am getting desperate.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 4:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Don't know if you knew this or not, but you can search the BBB for Accredited businesses that offer work from home (Melaleuca is one I know of I used to work with) or other also. :) That way you can be safer in your decisions.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• There are tons of ideas out there worth trying. Did you know you can do things like Avon entirely online now? Think about how long Avon has been around. It must have been doing something right. Check to see what's out there before signing up for anything like that. There are lots of opportunities out there, but some aren't really worth the time and effort you put into it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2010