Could i be pregnant?

I have been having severe back pain in my lower back alot. I have had a misscarriage about 5 weeks ago. Is there any way i am pregnant?

jamesmomma10

Asked by jamesmomma10 at 4:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Do you have any more details. I mean back pain isnt much of a sign. If you were involved in unprotected sex you could be pregnant..Have you missed a period?
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Some times i have tenderness, fatgue and just tired alot
    jamesmomma10

Comment by jamesmomma10 (original poster) at 4:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• take a test cuz I don't know and no one on CM could possibly know either.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Did you have sex? Did you ovulate? If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then it's possible. Take a test.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I had a m/c and and D&C a day later. I experienced extreme fatigue for a month before it let up. My blood levels were low b/c of alot of blood loss due to my m/c at home. Following my D & C, I only had very minimal flow for about 4 days after. And, due to the surgery, I took pain meds to help with abdominal pain for about 2 days, then I was fine.
    What you are feeling sounds like pms or pregnancy. The symptoms can be so similar that it is hard to tell. If you haven't had AF start again yet, then it will be hard to know when to take a pregnancy test. You could take a FMU pregnancy test just to see what it reveals? It might be a good idea to just make an appt. with your doctor to go over what you have been experiencing and to follow up following your m/c and D & C if you don't already have one made. I had an appt. 6 weeks after my D & C.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2010