Is there any part of history you wish you were a part of?

I'd have to say I wish I was part of the Prohibition era. Those old school/classy gangsters just do something to me. That and rumor has it Al Capone had a hide out in a house not even half a mile away from where I live now. Also, St. Paul was kinda a "safe" haven for them. They "paid" the cops to not say anything in exchange for no violence. I'm not really into history that much, but it just has my attention so well. I also feel kinda naughty wishin I was apart of that on the gangster side. haha

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i love the "hippie" generation. the 60's.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 4:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I would have loved to be a part of the Royal Court  of Queen Elizabeth I.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 4:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• although it's a ton of work, I would have loved living in the stereotypical homemaker era. Aprons, nice clothes, nice hair and makeup, bossa nova on the radio while they clean the house...so simplistic. I also woul have loved to be in Brazil in the 60's and 70's to possibly meet and befriend Elis Regina, although their military at the time was scary
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• The part where the cure is found for headaches!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Feminist movement and Civil Rights. I would fighting right along to get equal rights over our bodies and for african americans.!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I would have loved to live in ancient Egypt as a queen or princess
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 7:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• would have love to have whooped ass during the indian wars. On the native side, naturally.
    dellamae

Answer by dellamae at 7:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2010