Hair is tangled after a shower need a good product!

My hair is a rats nest after a shower. It pains me to comb it out. Its really really bad and most mornings I dont have a ton of time....Does anyone know a product I could buy that might help easy my pain????

navyjen

Asked by navyjen at 4:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• NEVER BRUSH WET HAIR!!
    a wide-toothed comb is what you need. take your hair in sections, and begin from the bottom going up to the scalp. you can do this WITH the conditioner in your hair, in the shower. once all the tangles are out, let the shower rinse it all off. towel/pat dry the length of hair, and reapply either a smoothing serum or leave-in conditioner down the entire length of the hair. (you don't need it on the scalp/roots, i'm sure)
    it will also help if you brush out the tangles BEFORE you get the hair wet.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• have you tried not rinsing your conditioner out all the way and combing your hair while in the shower! :)
    brooke4510

Answer by brooke4510 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• for damage days I use pantene damage control. LOVE IT
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• mane and tail herbal detangleing spray... i love it! works great on kids hair too!
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 4:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I use Aussie shampoo and conditioner and my hair is very easy to comb through after a shower.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 4:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• You need to make sure you condition it very well or leave it is for atleast 3 mins. (Dove, Pantene, Suave) the conditioners all work well for me. Try not to put too much on the scalp mainly on the ends and loose hair and rinse with cool water after you towel dry it comb it with a wide comb and be gentle and let it naturally dry. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Rinsing all the stuff out is important, so is combing with a wide tooth comb. At times I only use shampoo and not build up the sets of conditioning in between, using Suave smoothing shampoo. Anything with meadowfoam seed ; and behentrimonium is good.
    But too much too often is not good either.

WIDE COMB
    RINSE WELL
    ANTI_BUILD-UP

As well as use some layers and cut or trim the last inch or more OFTEN !
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 4:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• use the leave in conditioner from johnsons and johnsons. make sit really easy to comb thru
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 4:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• If you have frosted, bleached, or lightened. That is damage full force on hair, not much is good; just leave your natural. Cut out the color or bleached damaged parts. Never color and bleach, use good shampoos and conditioners that don't build up
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 4:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I like professional products but I bought some Dove Moisturizer with serum and its awesome. Try using a big paddle soft brush rather the a comb thats what I have a comb can be brutal. if ya have long hair.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2010