how is your 3/4 mo old sleeping?

My son is 3 1/2 months and his sleeping pattern just dramatically changed. He was sleeping from 10pm to 6am every night, now he wakes up 2 or 3 times during the night. Plus during the day he's so cranky and has trouble falling asleep for his naps. How is your 3 or 4 month old sleeping?

walkintherain

Asked by walkintherain at 4:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• HE could either be starting to teeth or a growth spurt.. its a long first year for some of us in the sleep area, I think you got lucky he was sleeping before from 10 to 6... not that it helps for me to say that but,....good luck mommy...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• my DD is 4 months, goes to bed around 9 wakes up at 3ish to eat then sleeps til 6-7. Naps are rough, she takes 2 big ones, one in the morning one in the evening, with little 15-320 minute naps in between, but luckily she doesnt get too fussy in between.

endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 4:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My 4 month old goes to bed at 7:30. I wake her around 10:00 to eat before I go to bed. She sleeps through until 7:30-8am in the morning. She's taking a morning nap from roughly 9am-11am, then an afternoon nap from 1pm-4pm. Then she usually takes a short 1 hour nap between 4pm and bedtime.

Answer by missanc at 5:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2010