I am worried that i cant get pregnant

I have been off of birth controll for almost a year and i have lost weight but i still haveing problems..I am scared that i cant get pregnant and i have started take folic aicd trying to see if that will help.I have had 3 miscaraged and 1 live birth but i am almost 30.is there anything that i need to do or take taht will help me to get pregnant..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd take Iron too. A lot of women are iron deficient. Try not to worry. That makes it harder too. Know that you are not alone. It took 5 years before I had my first and 5 years before the second. Hang in there.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 4:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Thanks I have started taking pernatal vitamins thinking thats good for woman no matter what..I had my son at 16..i need to find a way to destress and not think of it ....thanks jambo4
    piscesgem

Answer by piscesgem at 4:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• This is going to sound really strange but taking Robitussin helps.....now for the gross part...what it does it is thin the mucus ....ALL your mucus including your body's natural lubrication.
    Also, having frequent sex isn't the key...having sex every other day is best as the sperm count has time to build back up.

Good luck and have fun. The vitamins are a great idea....so is iron.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• thanks never would have thought robitussin..thanks i need it
    piscesgem

Answer by piscesgem at 4:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• try not to think about it, i went through the same thing even doctors told me i couldnt,once i accepted it i got pregnant the next month :)
    brooke4510

Answer by brooke4510 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• congrats...ill try not to but its hard
    piscesgem

Answer by piscesgem at 5:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Have you been tested for PCOS or thyroid issues? Those can effect fertility. Good luck to you!
    Anonymous

• yes on thyriod its fine but i dont know about pcos whats that
    piscesgem

Answer by piscesgem at 7:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 11:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• PCOS can be treated with progesterone. I use Bio-identical hormones in my practice, which are much better than synthetic hormones. I would encourage you to discuss this with your Dr., or if you would like fertility counseling you can go to my website www.womensvirtualhealth.com
    PreemieHUG

Answer by PreemieHUG at 3:24 AM on Nov. 6, 2010