Didn't "someone" ask who could beat Obama??

Of course she was "sweet" enough to use an OLD poll.

In a hypothetical match-up against Mitt Romney, 50% of voters said they would vote for Romney while 45% said they would vote for Obama. Mike Huckabee also holds a lead against Obama in the poll, 52% to 44%. However, Obama would hold a 52%-44% lead against Sarah Palin and a smaller, 49%-47% lead against Newt Gingrich."

http://current.com/news/92771670_cnn-poll-finds-romney-huckabee-leading-obama-in-2012-match-ups.htm

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 4:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh to be young again and know everything like you young people think you do. When I was your age I thought I knew everything too. It is not that we get set in our ways, it is that we have seen all of this young new crap tried before. It may be new stuff to you young people, but we have seen it all before. We have lived through the great depression and many recessions, a world at war. We know what works and what does not. Mr. Obama has not come up with anything that we have not seen before.

Also I don't have to pretend that I am young like Kerp-Gertie does to have friends, i have friends outside here in the real world,.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 9:02 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I agree with LK.

And I would like to add this.

It's not just the RNC that needs some new blood ..

The DNC needs some new blood as well..

Both parties are offering the American people (at this point and time) nothing but the same old same old. The same people run and get elected term after term after term.. Hell some of them I honestly wonder how in the hell or why in the hell, do people keep voting for them.. Because in the end, nothing changes, the same people keep getting sent to the hill, and the same old same old keeps continueing..

RNC.. DNC.. 3rd parties... Whatever one chooses to get behind isn't as important to me at this point and time in history.. As getting out the old and bringing in some new is.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• :) Good job!! I think I'm for Huckabee :) Shall we wait for the games to begin? I'll go make some popcorn, lol!!

kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 4:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Huckabee- LOL- never would that man be elected in this country. I would give him a vote for lovely smile-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Sisteract

I agree whole heartedly.. The "quality" of what is being offered up to the American people is pretty piss poor in many cases..

That's one of the reasons I feel that voting as turned from: voting for the best candidate to........voting for the lesser of 2 evils.. So many people do not vote for someone, they vote against someone. So we keep ending up with the same crap in Washington election cycle after election cycle. And then the populous wonders why our government is crap, our country is running like crap, and nothing gets done to change it.. If the same people that have been on the hill making crap decisions are put back on the hill to "change" things and make them better, it seems like common sense that nothing is going to change for the better. Regardless of what party those people are a member of.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• George Bush could beat Obama now. "They" say Bush is an "idiot".. a two-term, "idiot". Obama will not see a second term. I think we've made that clear here in Ohio the other day.
    BabiesMe

Answer by BabiesMe at 10:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It's a little early, but I would vote for anyone who ran against Obama, and I have heard many others in my community say the same thing.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:10 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I voted for Romney in the Primaries and worked phones for him... yeah, he would be awesome president, especially given his financial background! He'd turn our nation around! That is his speciality.. taking failing businesses and turning them around.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I would NOT vote for ANY of the potential presidential candidates on that list against Obama! Quote honestly I think all of their "15 minutes" are up! We need NEW candidates--and they are there, I just hope the RNC or TEA party can push them into the limelight and support them!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• You should get a job at FOX News.

Why? It was a CNN poll.-----

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! (that's all i got.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2010