Change in Sexual Tastes, Fantasies, etc.... adult content

I've experienced quite the shift in preferences over the last few years and as a result, things have become disturbingly less satisfying sexually with DH. Its not that I haven't been active with him or before him (and yes I'm faithful), but tastes have developed to the "forbidden" side of things...these have been fantasy only, but include situations invloving multiple men at once, random men, interracial (I'm white), etc. I guess this would be fine except for the fact that its having a negative impact on the marriage...I have come to enjoy these thoughts more than hubby. Anyone expereinced something like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• My personal experience.

That's quite normal.. People are ever growing, ever changing, ever evolving entities. Therefore our taste, our desires, our needs, our wants...etc.. change along with us. And since the 2 people who make up a relatioship are ever changing and evolving, the relationship itself must change with the people.

Have you had an open honest discussion with your husband about your needs, your wants, and the changes that are going on? If you have, how did he respond?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Sounds like maybe you aren't getting a COMPLETE satisfaction from him sexually (even if you don't realize it)... or maybe you should express some of these fantasies to him and have a more outward relationship when it comes to fetishes?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I thinks fantasies are ok, even better if you can share them with your husband
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• yes i have had a situtation where tastes have changed

he informed me that he has interest in getting it up ass backside with me wearing the male part

i tried for him, each time
    *he wanted more, harder, longer, more extreme
    * I on the other hand disliked it more and more

we are not together anymore

good luck, the only thing i can say is... put those thought in perspective!! PLEASE, do not lose your relationship because what you crave and not getting is more important than your partner

I am still thinking how STUPID we are not together because he made this fetish more important than me

i wish you two the best of luck

KEEP YOUR FETISHIES IN CHECK====just my opinion
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• oh i have.. i think about it aLOT.. however i wouldnt tell my hubby about my fantasies with other men.. that would be fun... and random men OMG how exciting.. but i do tell him about the fantasies of women.. if your fantasies involve other women.. include him with those.. you know men dont mind being shared but dont like to share
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It's very normal to have fantasies.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2010