What luck I have LOL adult content

So I wanted to get pregnant again and I was attempting to experiment with the Chinese Gender Chart Calender since it proved to be accurate with my other three kids. If I concieved in September I was supposed to have a girl, so I used two forms of birth control until October when the chart predicted a boy. According to the ultra sound I most likely concieved at the end of September LOL. What luck I have. My husband must have some super sperm or something to break through two forms of bc!! I might have to wait for another one to get my boy :(.

hostlerak

Asked by hostlerak at 4:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• We had all boys as well(4)! we found out this morning that this baby is a girl! Finally!!!
    bcbmami

Answer by bcbmami at 4:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I've had all boys wanna switch one LOL Hubs and I would figure out how to have more if we were guaranteed a girl
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 4:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• The calender says im having a boy so i hope its right!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 4:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• The Chinese Gender Chart is a bunch of baloney anyway... I was supposed to have a girl, and I'm having a boy. I'm happy about that, but still, the calendar was wrong. It was wrong with my first too. The sex of the baby is determined by your husband's sperm, so take it up with him, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• That gender chart said I would have a boy and I am having a girl. You have the same 50/50 shot you always have.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 7:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I HOPE this one is a girl, but the Chinese gender predictor said Boy... WAHH!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 8:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• chinese gender predictor all 3 and was right each time, 1 girl shes 11yrs old 1 boy n hes 18 months old n i am due with another buy n march
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 2:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2010