Song lyrics... Do any single ladies feel this way?

You love to run
into the arms of anyone
take off your shoes and socks and stay a while

you like the adrenaline rush
just a little too much
you go from day to day, hand to mouth
and wonder why you're unsatisfied

cause love is a marathon
that's why you get tired so fast of everyone
slow down and pace yourself
cause when it's good
it's a long open road

you think still
you find a soul behind a thrill
you're just a cat chasing your tail round and round
but if you relax
something might last

you're exausted
always coming down
trying to come up for air
trying to try to act like you just dont care

yezay

Asked by yezay at 4:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• yes, but I also feel like I'm trying to put a bandaid on the hole that my ex husband tore out of my heart..just trying to do anything to make myself feel better, sometimes is works...sometimes is doesn't. I think what really happens I need to get laid..and then if it's good sex, it's easier to stick around a while then try and find someone new. Unfortunatly that's when emotions sometimes start to come up and make things difficult, at which point I usually move on. Bash all you want, I would never introdce anyone to my son unless I was seriously contemplating marrige.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 6:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I agree with you. I'm definitely trying to fill a hole myself. I introduced my son to one person and I strongly regret it, my son's only 3 and doesn't remember him so I'm glad i learned early though. Anyone else who's met my son was just a friend at the time and is still my friend now. I also use sex as a filler for a real relationship.
    yezay

Comment by yezay (original poster) at 6:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• oh yes ma'am.. i did after i left "sperm donor"... and still i think about it now.. i am married and love the mess out of my husband but also.. its like this.. i like new.. i like to experience when new people.. and it helps when i am angry.. i do not because i wouldnt want to loose my husband.. but i would if i could. or if i wouldnt be caught.. no, not right. but its how i am. its something about the excitement of seduction. i love turning on a new man.. or woman.. its fun.. but i dont want to be with them forever,.. my hubby doesnt mind the women (probably bc he can join in) but would be very heartbroken if i did with a man.. i think its fun and i love it.. though since i said i do.. i probably wont ;)
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yea I think i love the thrill of knowing that I turn someone on and then when it's over the fun wears off...
    yezay

Comment by yezay (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2010