Do u guys believe in tarot cards?

Nellie1986

Asked by Nellie1986 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think it's chance. Whatever I've always come up with has been kind of just clarification of a situation going on.
    rlemde

Answer by rlemde at 1:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Absolutely not!! God says we should stay away from them .
    Anonymous

• I used to. Now I believe that anyone can read anything they want into them...
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• yes and no. some people read what they want into them, others can truly "read" them.

and if God is against seers anon 1:30, then you should ignore the entire book of Revelations...
    Anonymous

• Yes. I dont have the ablitly to but my mom and grandma do. I can read playingcards though. Sometimes theyre really vague and sometimes they're right on. It's all about the energy momma! lol have a great day!
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• It depends on the person reading them. I can do pretty good, but I'm certainly no expert.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 1:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I read Oracle cards. They are similar to Tarot (in that they are cards anyways LOL) but they aren't tarot. I totally believe that give me insights and stuff.

and yes sometimes you can read things into them, but in a way (for me at least if I'm reading for myself) it's almost like talking it out with a friend. It's generally something I know already and just need reassurance. KWIM? I don't look at the cards and read "death" and think someone's gonna die LOL there are many meanings to everything.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 2:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I don't really believe in them...but I don't believe they're devilish or satanic or whatever. If you choose to believe in them, good for you, but I'm not going to condemn you for it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• You should staya away from those cards. you should instead seek to serve the living awesome God instead. I don't believe in them. I was just told lies. Guess God had other plans for me :)
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 2:52 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Well Ive never had em read to me or nothing but I see all this places that do readings lol.
    I was just curious to see what others thinks about them.
    Nellie1986

Answer by Nellie1986 at 2:55 PM on Nov. 1, 2008