What was the longest time between your reg. Periods?

I know weird Q. But I was wandering if anyone else is like me, crazy irregular, even on BC. what was the longest time inbetween your reg. periods? Was it 2 weeks 2 months? Has it always been normal for you? Or was it a woops, We're pregnant kinda thing when you realized it had been too long to not have a period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well when I was on BC I was very regular - 27 days. However now that I'm off the pill it was 46 days, 34 days, and 33 days. So I'm hoping they get more normal and slowly working back to normal. I am trying to get pregnant at the moment so I am just using my last menstrual cycle to estimate when I am ovulating. Just BD all the time and I'm sure you'll get pregnant! Good luck!
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 3:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Sorry Im lame whats BD mean?
    Anonymous

• BD - bedroom dance... aka. sex
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 10:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2008