Disney Rewards Code?

Does anyone have the code for Tinkerbell and the great fairy rescue that they are not using. My daughter really wants the bracelet and we have the other ones, but my 2 year old got a hold of the care for our tinkerbell movie and now we can't find the paper from the inside with the code. If you can PM it to me that would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I'm not sure, I'll have to check when I get home. What are they for anyway? Do you have to get their credit card to use them? I couldn't tell from looking at their website (we have the Disney DVD Club).
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Mostly you just put them in and they accumulate and you can "earn" things. Sometimes they have things you can get with one code too like this one. This one is for a Tinkerbell charm and bracelet and you do need a cc for cause you pay s&h. I was going to order it for dd for Christmas.
    MooNFaeRie30

Comment by MooNFaeRie30 (original poster) at 5:43 AM on Nov. 9, 2010