how to naturally get rid of a boil. my husband has one adult content

TanyaPWilson22

Asked by TanyaPWilson22 at 5:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Health

• Hot compresses every hour. DO NOT try to pop it. It's a staph infection and you don't want it to spread. I have heard an oatmeal paste may help also. My brother used to get them and he would use this tar looking stuff to help relieve the pain. I think it has bees wax or something in it. For the pain, he used Boil Ease. They are fairly cheap to purchase.
    goldilocks70

Answer by goldilocks70 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It needs to be brought to a head and lanced. Use hot compresses and a sterile needle,then disinfect and bandage

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Hot compress.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• ty every one !
    TanyaPWilson22

Comment by TanyaPWilson22 (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I get boils every once in a while. The warm compresses really helped.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 5:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My husband used to get them. He took a warm wash cloth and put a heating pad on top of it until it came to a head....usually took a couple of hours at least. Then he took a needle, washed it in alcohol and lanced it.....then he would bandage it....sometimes he had to do this several times before it healed.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 5:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• This is from my herbal med. book if you can get the herbs you need this will work.

2oz of powdered myrrh and one half oz cayenne pepper one quart rubbing alcohol(70%)

Mix well. Best to let sit 7 days before use. Once again shake well before use. Place on cotton swab and apply to the boil every few min. for about an hour. (sorry its kinda time consuming)

A bath with epson salt is another thing that can help.
    Anonymous