TTC

I had my IUD removed about three weeks ago.. we are both young, fertile and having fun and good sex every 48 hrs (as recommended).. what are the chances we can get pregnant in 1-2 months??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Just as good as everyone else. Good luck
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I'd say your chances are pretty good. :) Good luck. And even if it does take a little bit longer, hang in there and have fun trying! :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My doctor told me that it could be as soon as getting the IUD removed. We haven't had good luck with that, but I have seen in my TTC group women that were pregnant 2-3 months after their IUD was removed. Good luck!
    FLAngel981

Answer by FLAngel981 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It takes an average of 3-4 months for a perfectly healthy, fertile couple to get pregnant. Your chances are 25-33% each month, assuming perfect timing.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2010