is a journal considered my own blog?

i have recently joined a product testing site and they want me to give them the link for my blog . i didnt know if starting a journal on here is considered one or not? i never have had a blog so i wouldnt know how to go about it? can someone help me please? i do a lot of reviews now on products(ive just started to in the past couple months) and would love to blog about the products and get the word out. so could someone please tell me how to go about it, or if a journal on here is enough? thanx so much!!!!

haley8282

Asked by haley8282 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You can use the journals as a blog. You would just use the address of your journals for your link. You can dress up the themes and make it viewable to everyone so a person wouldn't have to be a member of cafemom to see it. I tweet and facebook my group journal and get tons of views from there alone. It won't have a lot of the features that an actual blog site might have, but unless the site you are working with has rules against I don't see why you couldn't. You may have to flag your journals for the market place but that doesn't really affect things. They are still seen by the same people and have the same chance of being voted popular. Good luck in any case.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• No, your journal would not be enough if you are going to be product testing. You need to have a regular blog. I would suggest starting one on Blogger or Wordpress.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• what does flag my journals for the market place mean? lol sorry im new to this stuff :)
    haley8282

Comment by haley8282 (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• HOTMAMA330 thank you do yo u also do product testing?
    haley8282

Comment by haley8282 (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2010