What are everyone's Thanksgiving plans?

We are having Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year for the first time. We have gone to other family members' houses in previous years. Also, my husband's father and stepmother may be able to make it down from out of state for Thanksgiving, so that's exciting. What are your plans?

Kword

Asked by Kword at 5:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• Staying home, thank goodness! Sounds like you're going to have a great Thanksgiving, hooray!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 5:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• We get together at my house every year, and I love it!

Answer by older at 6:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Staying home just us (husband, kids) ordering dinner from Cracker Barrel and getting prepared for a Black Friday shopping.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• well i believe i got told that we were going outta state to my father in laws. however we usually go to my moms. and i am not getting along with my man at al!!! i mean we're talkin about me leaving him. he parties and doesnt seem to think i know he still is. i mean come on now the guy is 41 dont u think its time he grows up. we just had another child four mos. ago and this is the behavior im getting from him. plus i really do not feel like driving in a car with a 7,3,and 4 mo. old all the way from pa to ct. sorry if i am complaining im just bummed out thats all. so my plans are up in the air as for now. but i hope everyone has a awesome thanksgiving i know i will make the best of it if i have to go.
    haley8282

Answer by haley8282 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Another holiday stuck at my MIL's house. Bad food, bad company and bad attitudes. I'm always most thankful for getting to go home on Thanksgiving. I know it sounds terrible, but it's true.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• We haven't decided if we are doing Thanksgiving out or at our house.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 7:37 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Well I hope whatever everyone does turns out blessed. :)
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2010