What happened to consideration for others??

So this girl who has had a thing for my husband for years tried to find an excuse to get my husband to come over to her house. She had his sister ask him to drop off something at her house, so of course he did (with me). When we had gotten there, her boyfriend had showed up (he really does not like my husband bc he knows his gf is attracted to him and my husband and her have a past). She walked up and gave him a big hug and started flirting with him and just being completely inappropriate while her bf and I were both there. The hug does not bother me, but the inconsideration for her bf's and my feelings does. She does not even know me and she knows how her bf feels about him. Where did the consideration for other people's feelings go?? I felt so bad for her bf; you could see the hurt in his face.

hostlerak

Asked by hostlerak at 5:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Just out of curiosity, why do yall even have anything to do with this woman?? Is there something that is making the two of you continue to communicate with her? If not, then sounds like yall need to cut the B***** off! Super weirdo.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I wonder the same thing sometimes. But then I see someone going out of their way to help someone they don't even know and my hope in humanity is restored. :) ....sry you have to put up with such inconsideration. I wish everyone would think before they acted and consider what their actions/words may do to those around them.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• We do not have any contact with this woman on a normal basis. We live in a completely different state and just happened to go back home for a visit.
    hostlerak

Comment by hostlerak (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• For years now we have been pounded with messages like "have it your way..." "It's my way or the highway," or "It's all about me...." My generation has grown up with it, and it started several generations past.... If you grow up hearing that this is how something should be, you tend to believe it... most people these days have not realized or have forgotten that what goes around truly does come around, and only think about themselves and the here and now because they have been taught that this was right. If we wake up and start putting others first, crime rates would drop, divorce rates would drop, all these things that are so hurtful would drop... I am a firm believer in what the first person said also, if you don't have to be around that person... if there aren't kids involved.... let them be. Don't purposefully put yourselves in that situation.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 5:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• So why can't your dh say NO? He has to put a stop to it.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I'm Sorry that this girl Hurt your Feelings; i'm pretty sure that is what her plan was- She was very inconsiderate but, i think your husband was too! Nothing could be that Important to take to her to put You in that kind of situation! Sorry:(

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 8:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• your man might actually love the attention you never know.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 3:26 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• cut ties with the whore.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 5:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i wouldn't put it on the girl. your man is the one that has to set the boundaries. i think i would have snatched her head off LOLOLOLOL. but then again my husband tries very hard not to look at women let alone hug them.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 6:05 AM on Nov. 7, 2010