Diaper Bag

List for necessities in babies diaper bags??

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Bottles (if you bottle feed)
    Burp rags
    Extra onesies
    Extra socks
    Diapers
    Wipes
    Diaper rash ointment
    Changing pad
    Pacifiers (if baby uses them)
    Toys
    Snacks like Cheerios when baby is old enough

I also like to keep an extra sweater in there, in case we end up at the park on a cool day or something. Antibacterial hand wipes are helpful, as is a small bottle brush in case you need to wash a bottle while you're out.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Diapers Wipes Bottle (if bottle feeding) blanket Change of clothes, rattle or other small toy, paci if they use one. if older...same as before but add baby food/snack bibs...usualy dont need the extra clothes.

I will also keep rash cream just in case along with oragel when teething/tylonel. And I keep a few bandaids in there now because DS tends to trip over his feet alot lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• gas drops
    hand sanitizer
    ziplocs for dirty clothes and/or poopy diapers
    thermometer
    bottled water
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 6:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• The list by aliceryannesmom is great: Bottles (if you bottle feed), Burp rags, Extra set of clothes for the weather, Extra socks, Diapers (one per every hour you are planning to be out and some extras just in case), Wipes, Diaper rash ointment, Changing pad, Pacifiers (if baby uses them), Toys, Snacks like Cheerios when baby is old enough; Blankets. If you are breastfeeding and aren't comfortable breastfeeding in public, you can always pump ahead of time and then take a bottle warmer with you so that you can warm it up or if you are going to a restaurant, you can always ask the waiter or waitress to bring a container of the boiling water and warm it up that way, too.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 10:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I just looked in mine...oh and I have an almost 3 month old.
    Diapers, wipes, burp cloth in my "out for a quick run" bag.
    Diapers, wipes, burp cloth, paci (doesn't use), baby powder (don't use either), bib, hand sanitizer, pen, onsie, babby stuff coupons (hey I might be in BRU), and a changing pad that came with the bag which I've used a lot. I'll also throw in a bottle in an insulated tote too.
    LittleD96

Answer by LittleD96 at 6:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I have a big bottle of hand sanitizer that I use all the time. I also like those little scented baggies for wrapping dirty diapers when you cant find a garbage or I use them for dirty clothing.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2010