.....

Okay, I'm 36 weeks and 2 days today with my third child..With the other two I didn't get to feel what labor feels like because I was enduced. Well I'm already a loose 3 cm and 60% effaced. Well They've had to stop contractions twice well the past 2 days well yesterday and today my stomach's been feeling like I have to use the bathroom VERY VERY BAD*TO MUCH INFO* having to crap really bad..well I go 2 the bathroom and have like a diareah*not sure how to spell that* well i've had it twice in 2 days..but now my stomach still feels icky. well last night I took my kids trick or treating and walked for 2 hours straight had about 5 hard contractions than they stopped. could this be a good sign with my stomach hurting like this or no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Those sound like early signs to me! Is your doctor comfortable with you delivering this early?
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 1:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• They say diarrhea, especially in the last few weeks of pregnancy, might just signify that real labor is going to begin soon. How soon, I'm not really sure. And since active labor begins at 4cm, I'd say that you might be ready to go in the next few days if you're at 3cm right now.

It sounds like a good sign, as long as your doctor is fully aware of what's happening and you're ready to go to the hospital if you have more contractions. Good luck!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• At least you're not horribly early...if they have had to stop your contractions already though, I'm sure you're not far off.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Sounds like you are in early labor! You are not extremely early, just a bit. The meds they give you to stop labor only work for about 2 days and carry great risk to the baby. Your due date could be off also. I would continue along, letting labor happen naturally. It may still be a few days or even weeks!
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• get off your feet, put up them up and call your doctor!
    Teraesa

Answer by Teraesa at 10:17 AM on Nov. 2, 2008