Spotting between periods?

I had AF on october 17-21st-- 2 weeks ago...then today i went pee and there was some clear disharge with pink streaks to it...i usually have a problem with my period being anywhere from a day or 2 late to a week late...never have i spotted between periods!! has anyone had this happen to them? what is it?? oh and also...hubby and i did the deed last friday or saturday...so it would have been like 4-5 days after i quit...didnt know if that mite play a part into anything...we arent trying to concieve--but we didnt use protection either...he just pulled out way before he was ready to go...yes i know precum...

taramd3

Asked by taramd3 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• could be implantion bleeding you will just have to wait it out
    Anonymous

• sometimes I have 'spotting' like that the day or two after sex...could be that...as far as pregnancy, just wait until you miss your period and don't worry about it.
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 12:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• well there was a week between sex and the spotting...so i highly doubt its that..thank you though!!
    taramd3

Answer by taramd3 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Yeah I had some pink stuff when I wiped last week on like monday or something and I tested on thursday and got a positive and my period isn't due till tomorrow
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 4:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• so it was like a week before you were supposed to start that you had this? im not supposed to start til november 14th...so i still have another week
    taramd3

Answer by taramd3 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2008