i think i may be sick or something!

Today i found my self picking a fight with my dh, and when he started to get mad i felt myself happier...lol I know it sounds sickening but i only realized that i was doing it today..i think maybe i have become too comfortable with him, well that and the fact that all i see is the back of his head all day cause he is on heis cpu while i cook and clean and care for our daughter....I donno...maybe i just needed to know that he would yell because he don't talk to me anymore..
Oh my thanks for listening ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• it may be resentment from him doing nothing while you do everything..its normal. Try to talk to him when your not mad or kindly ask him to help you out a little
    lsa0919

Answer by lsa0919 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Could you be pg? I swear I can't stand my DH while I'm pg or on my period lol. I don't know what it is, I guess just hormones.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• not possible to be pregnant, my dh and i havent been intimate for almost 2 months now! I wish i was then i could put the blame on that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Sometimes picking a fight to get attention is all we can do. Been there, done that

Answer by admckenzie at 7:03 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• over 2 months!! Perhaps you are sexually frustrated!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2010