wow really?

I am up ever morning at 8 am, taking care of our 2 year old daughter, cooking and cleaning and all that "FUN" stuff. Well today at about 3:30 pm i lid down on the couch with our dd and was watching cartoons with her and i fell to sleep..BAD IDEA..Hubby had the nerve to look at me when i woke up 1/2 hr later not to bug him any more when he falls to sleep on the couch...i was like..HUH...hello you sleeps till like 2 in the evening and then gets up and sits on the chair and play cpu games all day....why would you need to have a nap..come on....Really.
Any one else have a dh/so that acts like the boss when they do nothing at all! OH MY!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• nope, sorry.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Oh.. that's tough. My husband is a hard working man... but I do wish he'd change a few diapers! Sorry mama. I'd grow a pair and tell him to pull his weight!!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• no, but doesnt he have to go to work to? Cause you said he sleep til 2pm and the sit on the computer playing games all day. If thats the case I would kick his butt.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 6:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Really... who's working?
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 6:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• doesn't he work? On the rare occasion that my husband does fall asleep I let him be because he works such long hard hours. If my husband slept until 2 in the afternoon and then played video games the rest of the day I think I would be freaking out about how we would pay the bills!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• X was like that but DH is not like that at all...in fact he will ask if I need more nap time when I wake up...=)
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 8:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• neither, of us, we are seasonal workers, we work all summer from april to dec. and have from dec to april off . I could not work this year cause we never had a sitter and dh had to finish early because he got sick and dr's dont know whats wrong with him....we are moving in feb closer to family so i can get a job. He is too sick to watch our daughter alone
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Sorry to hear your husband is so sick. But he still should get mad at you if you fall asleep, being a housewife and mother is more thata full time job.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• i just got out of relationship with him as the most selfish man in the world, so i am not the one to ask-lol

can you talk to him...let me rephrase, does he listen, can he hold down a conversation without agreeing but also without anger, can he speak of his emotions, does he show emotion- good ones...if he is a yes on these, then try to talk with him

did he just have a bad day or moment?
    or is this a pattern of selfish behavoir?

lots of men (not all) do not know how hard it is to take care of the kids, the house, everyones needs, and never your own- this IS WORK and then some
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My exdh was a napper and still is ...on his facebook lists of interests it is naps and TV....We have 3 kids together so we have to stay in touch but anyway all you can do is put up with it because he won't change. Now that you were busted napping he feels your even now.
    "growing a pair" will do nothing but cause arguments, you have a choice, argue about it all the time or keep the calm and accept things for what they are and grow tired of it and eventually leave him
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 7:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2010