Water Breaking...Slowly...? o.0 Help! adult content

My question is, awckward but nonethless I gotta ask lol. Is there any way the water couullld start to be breaking/leaking for awhile before it actually "breaks" Like honestly, right now it feels like (TMI) when I would get turned on and wet down there. Only problem is I know for a fact Im not turned on lol it happened while I was at the busstop I ran into a fast food place checked myself and saw white discharge (not clear but white) and before I got up my uterus started contracting and I had some awful back pain. Again its happening now, but its been 8 hours since the first time. Help! My first pregnancy my water broke with full force! So I dont know what to expect.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes, you have can have a "Leak" and the amniotic fluid can trickle out for hours or even days. If this is the case, do not panic! You're fine and baby is fine. Baby is the one that makes amniotic fluid so stay hydrated to help your baby. Small leaks can even re-seal.

Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 7:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• If it's not at least a slow constant stream, I wouldn't suspect that it's your water. My water broke partially and I definitely knew it had broken. Whenever I laughed water gushed out and there was a constant trickle. Once I got in the hospital they finished it off for me and it was full-force water breakage.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yes, you can leak. I would say it is discharge or pee. I would get checked just in case.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Thanks everyone, yeah it feels like a peeing sensation almost but like Im trying to hold it at the same time kind of feeling, somewhat complicated to explain :/ Kinda wish it wasnt the weekend though! And it isnt a constant trickle, it just randomly does it its so strange.
    MissesRoyalty

Answer by MissesRoyalty at 7:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I had a similar feeling, and it felt like a gush... But when I went to the hospital and they did the test strip, there was no amniotic fluid. It felt like I was on my period and a LOT of blood had gushed out. (Sorry, TMI) I would not worry unless the fluid is CLEAR, BLOODY, or BROWNISH-GREEN. Also, talk to the doc at your next appointment.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 8:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2010