I just found out I am pregnant with #2

& I am terrified!!!!
Can I afford it? Can I handle have 2 children? Can I go through pregnancy & labor & delivery AGAIN?? Am I mentally tough enough for this? Will I love this baby as much? I'm not sure I'm ready.
I missed my period... I thought I was just late. But then my back ached terribly & I realized I'm about 5 days late. Took a test & sure enough "PREGNANT".

Any other moms who felt this way? Did you survive? lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ready or not! Here it comes!!! I know how you feel. But you will get ready. You will find time, you will make money (pinch and save, tighten that belt!) and you will be a-ok! Congrats! And good luck! Oh, and all the best mommies wonder if they CAN do it! ;)
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 8:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My daughter was a complete surprise and shock....I took a test to prove to DH that I WASN'T pregnant. But my daughter is a blessing and I couldn't imagine life without her. Congratulations, mama
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Even though my fiance and I wanted another baby, we wanted to wait until he was done with school (next August). Instead, I found out I was pregnant, and am due in April. Yeah, I'm scared. How are we going to manage with just me making a paycheck, and now having to take time off? He'll be in the middle of finals and will have to study a LOT, so I'll be stuck by myself with a toddler and a newborn most of the time. I'm terrified, but on the other hand, I'm sure we'll manage somehow. And I'm sure you will too :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Congratulations! I am sure you will be able to go thru all of this. I understand that you terrified.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• with both our babies we planned them. And with baby number 2 even though I planned it I was still scared of things when I thought about them. I thought the same things. Can I go through labor again? Can I go through pregnancy again (I hated being pregnant, but after having the baby I missed being pregnant lol)? Then I thought even though we planned what if I can't afford this baby or what if I can't deal with 2 kids? My big one was what if I love this one more than my first or what if I love this one less than my first? But I love them the same. I think it is all normal. We are now trying to get pregnant with baby number 3 and our last and I am going through this all over again lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2010