What would you do....?

I am just tripping off of the Dr. Phil episode with the man who's little girl was being bullied... What is your opinion?

believejohn316

Asked by believejohn316 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• I saw it and he's comes across as unstable. Where's his wife also. If I were her mother I would not subject her to reality TV bs. Yes, we need to deal with bullies but crazy unstable fathers are not the answer.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Well I can see where the man got really upset because his child had disabilities and he probably felt they were picking on her because of that. He went about it the wrong way but think about it sometimes you take all the proper steps and nothing is done. Like he said she has lots of friends now no one wants to mess with her. You would be irrate if someone threw condomns at your daughter and badgered her, he just didn't stop to think he reacted without thinking doesnt mean he's crazy.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 7:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2010