Do you have an email address that hubby/SO doesn't have access to?

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 7:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Its not that I never let him know the password he just dosnt remember it lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Why would my husband want in my email?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Of course I do. I am my own separate entity, we are not a single being. Likewise, he has his. I would never consider sharing an email account with someone, it is for my personal correspondence. Why do people feel they are entitled to know every little word, thought, conversation, idea, etc that their mate has?
    As for us, we have this thing called respect, and the really cool thing that allows us to have it is trust... No need to snoop, that is what talking is for.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• He doesn't have the passwords to any of my accounts (e-mail, facebook, etc), but I usually leave everything open on my laptop at home anyway, so I guess if he wanted to look, he could. I don't see why he'd feel the need though.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My husband doesn't have any of my passwords, but then after 21 years of marriage and 23 years together - there are no secrets, just utter and complete trust. If he wants to see them, he just has to ask.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Why would my husband want to read my email and why would I want to read his? if there's something interesting or funny, I'll share it with him. he's on my facebook friends and I'm on his so we see that stuff. And, no, he doesn't have any information of my passwords or email at work. That's just company policy and since he doesn't work there, it's none of his business.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 7:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I have 2, one of them im not even sure he knows about because it is a business email but if he ever asked me for the password I would gladly give it to him.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I know his password for his email and he knows the password for one of my emails. No biggie though. I leave my emails up all the time, so he could check it if he wanted to and same with him, but we don't check each other's emails and we have our own separate accounts.
    FLAngel981

Answer by FLAngel981 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• nope share the same email address. I do however have a facebook this site and a myspace. I don't think he remembers the password to my myspace, but if he does then he has access to it thie one and my facebook he doesn't know my password, but if he asked I would give it to him since I have nothing to hide on it. Although if he really wants to he could get on it. All he has to do is type in cafemom.com on my laptop and he would be on since I never log out of it lol I saved it in my computer so that it goes right to my profile when I type in cafemom lol. The same goes for facebook.com if he wanted to all he has to do is go to facebook.com and he would be on my facebook account lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• he knows mien and I know his, there are no secrets
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2010