I am 5 and 1/2 weeks from my due date and last night I had pain near my vagina which lasted a few hours. Has anubody else experienced that?

teach2971

Asked by teach2971 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had varicose veins in that region and that was extremely painful. Could it be something like that?
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I had pain in that area a lot. It felt like the baby was trying to stick it's foot out my crotch! It could be that you are dilating. At your next OB appointment, ask your practitioner. They will be able to answer this better. I would not worry about it though! Part of being pregnant!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 8:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Could be that baby has dropped and you feel the pressure of his head down there. I wouldn't worry too much, but bring it up to your doc on your next visit.
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 5, 2010