Is it an age thing?

Okay so me and my Mom were talking the other day. I am very involved with Bucky Covington's fan club requesting and all that. My Mom said oh I would never call a radio station. She is 59 years old. So is she right and older ladies won't call and request a song they like? Or is my Mom just a tad old fashion?? I won't be offended by your answers this was asked in good fun.

Countrygirlw3

Asked by Countrygirlw3 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Entertainment

• heck..Im 46 in a week and I do it all the time..maybe I'm old too..but I'm not gonna stop either
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Im 41 and Ide call a radio station. my dad is 67 and he calls for song requests too.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• People still do that? If you want to hear a song, go to iTunes and download it, then listen to your heart's content. Why wait for them to play anything anymore??
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 1:49 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• If it wasn't for the radio station, I would NEVER have met John Stone...and I'm 45...geez...
    coffeelady38

Answer by coffeelady38 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I think it is a matter of personality. I had a period where I called this radio station to comment on certain topics. It was easier than I thought to get on so I went on the psychologist show, the consumer advocate show, the morning show more than once. I am 48 and I have heard men and women in their fifties, sixties, seventees and eighties call in. Definitely, not the age.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 4:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2008