Is there a song that when you hear it, it immediately stops you in your tracks and brings on a flood of memories?

foxracing43701

Asked by foxracing43701 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• December 1963 by the Four Seasons.

LOL, that makes me sound too old. The Four Seasons?????? LMAO........
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Living on a prayer, by Bon Jovi. It reminds me of a very car free time in my life. I can still see the video in my mind.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• COLD by Crossfade

That song described all I wanted my oldest daughter's bio to say to me whenever we fought and when we officially split up. I carried feelings for him for quite a while.

I no longer have those same feelings, but everytime I hear it I am reminded of how sad I was when all that happened. But then I always make myself think of how happy I am now and how far I have come, how I have grown as a mom and a person, etc! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yes Always By Jon Bon Jovi......
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel
    Reminds me of him....
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I Died in Your Arms Tonight. That song came out in 1987, brings back really sad memories of a office romance gone bad..........just like the song.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Several and each have a different meaning:

Every Little Thing (She Does is Magic) by The Police ... hubby asked me to marry him.

Home Sweet Home by Motley Crue and Life Is Beautiful by Sixx AM ... songs we played at my son's funeral.

Anything off the Shout at the Devil (Motley Crue) CD (cassette at the time) ... we used to listen to that all the time while dating. Okay, most 80s hair band songs remind me of the time we were dating and first married. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• This Time Imperfect by AFI. It's one of my favorite songs and it got me through a lot of tough times in high school and since then.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• "I'll fly away" not sure who it is by but it is a religious song. The last year of my grandfather's (he raised me as his daughter) life that's the only song he would sing (ever), we of course had it played at his funeral.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• There are several that bring back special memories of a lost love of my younger days.OMG did I loved him so much.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 12:10 AM on Nov. 6, 2010