do you pee when you cough?

I know it is a waird question but I was just wanting to know if I was the only one. I did this with my 1st kid and know with this one. I dont get it.

stormey_wagner

Asked by stormey_wagner at 8:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep, and I'm not even pregnant! lol Get use to it, once you have had kids you will pee a little every now again when you cough, sneeze, laugh, or in my most recent experience jump up to spike a volleyball. lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• i have the same issue... i cant participate in anything from volleyball to trampolines... sux
    1htmma4624

Answer by 1htmma4624 at 8:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• u should do your keegle exercises they really do help.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• lol....get used to it girly!! Pantyliners aren't only for periods...they are also good for when you pee yourself! I'm only 11 weeks (2nd child) and I've already pee'd myself once. Oh the joys of pregnancy:) lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I had my last child 17 months ago. I just got over pneumonia. Good thing too, I was getting tired of wetting myself when I coughed.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Not really when I would cough but when I would sneeze. We're putting pressure on our bladders when we do it. It's expected. I just tried to have as close to an empty bladder as possible at all times. lol
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 10:03 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• i am 20 weeks 2 days along n my pregnancy and i was having dinner with my in laws n husband, i was laughing so hard i really couldnt believe i had pee'd myself needless 2 say i was wearing a dress n had 2 put my napkin n my lap 2 soak up the wetness b4 i got up 2 leave it was so horrible 2 say hey u guys i need 2 cut dinner short ause i pee'd myself till this day they r still cracking up laughing and i dont leave the house without a panty liner on n a few n my purse
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2010