Anyone else's toddler...

want to be held all the time? My son has decided to go through this stage of wanting to be held a lot! I work at a daycare and he comes with me so its more of a jealousy thing really but good lord my son is so heavy (30lbs to be exact!) he is very tall for his age. I tell him no most of the times and tell him he is a big boy and to hold my hand instead but when I do I feel like my hips are gonna break and my back aches HORRIBLY! Anyone else deal with this? Any ways to relieve this pain?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My daughter gets very jealous if i hold other kids or give attention to other kids & like your son my daughter is also 30lbs & is tall for her age I wish i knew of how to get it to chill but as of right now i dont. but back pain i use a heating pad
    BluBerri83

Answer by BluBerri83 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• No but I have noticed that my husband 48 is going through that stage. Hey wait so is my 17 y.o daughter..Maybe I am just a good hugger.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2010