do you believe in other dimensions or tesseracts (wrinkles in time)?

i most certainly do... you? and why is because i have always been somewhat psychic but not able to "harness" that, and there is so much of the mind and time and metaphysical universe we don't know and can't measure or reach.... like, what's behind a black hole... is that a door to another dimension? why

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 8:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't, but my husband firmly believes in this. He thinks that what we experience as "ghosts" here in our dimension, are actually beings that have stumbled over some edge in their own dimension and are briefly merging with us. He says this explains why people don't see them all the time or at only certain times of the day, because our realities only briefly converge.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 8:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yes,I do. I think they would allow for possible time travel. You're going into a different dimension so there could be 2 of "you" in the same space

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• nope
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 8:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• uhhh no i dont
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I once watched an educational show on String Theory.. I should have been high while watching that.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I believe there is a lot out there that I yet to learn about, I know those black holes fascinate me.

Answer by older at 8:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Yes I do!!!
    1Giovanni

Answer by 1Giovanni at 8:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I do.Can't explain why,but I definitely do.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 10:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• DH and i once watched a buncha Carl Sagan videos while drunk and it made a LOT of sense...so we watched them sober and they still made sense haha. i do think its possible that there are other dimensions and that they may be able to reach us while we cant see them (some may think its God). i dont put a ton of thinking time in to it, but i think it is plausible.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:02 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I think it's certainly possible. Humans are just too arrogant to realized there is far more out there than we could ever dream of or comprehend.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2010