Who has snow/is expecting snow this weekend, how much are they calling for, and what state are you in?

I'm in southwestern VA. They're calling for up to 5" in some places (mostly the places higher on the mountains). My FIL who lives about 15 miles from us said he has a few inches already, as does my aunt who lives about 8 miles from here. Both of them are in more mountainous areas than us. We're kind of in a bowl lol. We're supposed to get about 2-4" here I think.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in NY and its calling for snow tonight and tomorrow, not really sure how much, hopefully none! lol
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I'm in Ga. We are expecting snow and had some flurries today along with some sleet. No ice as of yet. I'm not sure how much we are expecting.

Stay warm and safe!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I live in Miami, and , in its going to get down in the 50's and that is it!

Answer by older at 8:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Do you like snow? I grew up around the Chicago area, so I know what it's like. I hate it! I just ran and checked the weather after reading your question, nope no snow here in Southeast Missouri!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Weird, I live in between NY and VA and there's no forecast of snow for at least the next 10 days.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• in the 90s today here in San Diego.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• SN*W is a four letter word and this question does not belong in the "just for fun" category, IMHO.....;p
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Snow landed here in Anchorage on Tuesday. Expecting about 6 more inches by Sunday. Nothing too exciting except it is just hovering around the freeze point so there is a lot of thaw and freeze going on and it's making for some VERY slick roads. Sucks
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 8:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I'm in WV and heard 2-4" and 3-6" in some places..
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 8:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I'm in PA and they are calling for flurries and a dusting when we wake up.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2010