when did your

baby start sleeping through the night? Brooke started at 3 weeks old. (well she sleeps till about 5 a.m)

mommy2be5639

Asked by mommy2be5639 at 2:36 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son was 6 months old before he slept through the night.
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 2:36 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• 2 weeks an I feel very fortunate :)
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 2:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• well my son was 7 months old, my dd is 13 weeks now, and goes to bed at 8pm but she only wakes up twice at night to eat, but that's only for about 20 minutes each, and doesn't actually get up for the day until 8- 8:30ish
    Anonymous

• My daughter was just over a month old when she started sleeping all night. She would fall alseep around 9-9:30pm and wake up around 6am.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 2:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• For 5 hours in a row - she was nearly 6 months.
    For 8 hours in a row - she was nearly 8 months.
    For bedtime to morning - she was 10 months and only did it once. She didn't do it again until she was a year and didn't do it regularly until 14 months.

Enjoy your baby and your sleep!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• My son slept through the first couple weeks, then around 8 or 9 weeks he would wake up once or twice a night. He's 3 months now and sleeps from 8pm - 6am!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• 4 weeks. She would have sooner, but doc orders to wake her up at 4 hours. She would sleep 6 hours from birth but had problems gaining weight.
    Anonymous

• MY BABY HAS ALWAYS SLEPT AL NIGHT.SHE NEVER WAKES UP SHE JUST TOSS AND TURNS THATS HOW I KNOW SHE IS HUNGERY OR WET.BUT NEVER OPENS HER EYES OR FUSSES.SHE IS 5 MOTHS NOW,SHE GOES TO BED AROUND 7;30 OR 8PM DONT WAKE UP TIL 8AM
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 6:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• My son is 8 1/2 months and still wakes up 3-5 times a night.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 8:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• wow, well my first one was at 9 months then my husband brought me a newborn kitten he had saved from a crow and I then had to wake up ever 2 hours to feed the cat I was up set but enjoyed the exprience. My other daughter weel it is a hit and miss some days we still get up other days no. well it has been about a month since once in a whileget up and she is 8 mon.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 2:26 AM on Nov. 2, 2008